About CNG Services
Bringing CNG Solutions to fleets
of all sizes.
IGS Energy believes in achieving an energy-independent United States through the use of environmentally responsible energy resources. As part of this vision, we founded CNG Services to provide compressed natural gas (CNG) vehicle solutions for our customers. Natural gas offers a cheap, abundant and environmentally friendly alternative to using gasoline as a vehicle fuel. Our customers are able to take advantage of IGS’ 20 plus years’ experience in the natural gas industry, through a number of our CNG products and services offerings.
How We Help Customers
- Refueling Infrastructure: IGS Energy CNG Services provides a number of CNG infrastructure refueling solutions, including providing access to fast-fill CNG stations, as well as offering a number of smaller scale and on-site refueling products.
- Fleet Management Services: Our fast fill stations are equipped with Fleet Management software similar to traditional gasoline or diesel stations to give fleets the same data management options that are available to them today.
- Consulting services: IGS Energy CNG Services offers consulting services to help you pursue your CNG goals including CNG fleet feasibility studies, vehicle and infrastructure project management, education on available tax credits and grants, and coordination with vehicle conversion vendors.
- Risk Management: IGS Energy can lock in your CNG price for a period of several years so you can accurately budget your fuel costs and help ensure a predictable payback of your CNG fleet.
- Vehicle and Station Financing: For qualified fleets, IGS may be able to provide financing options for vehicle conversions and on-site refueling infrastructure which IGS Energy will recoup over time through a contracted price and minimum volume commitment for compressed natural gas. IGS Energy CNG Services can provide ownership and operation of CNG stations to limit our customers’ capital investment as well as financial and legal risks.