Choosing the right energy plan
There are many ways to structure an energy plan to best benefit your unique needs. Whether you prefer the satisfaction of knowing your rate will remain the same for at least a year, the opportunity to take advantage of dips in the market, or simply want to ensure you’ll always get a better price than you would with your local utility, there’s a plan for that.
Ultimately, your choice of energy plan comes down to your comfort level. The great thing is, the choice is yours. And the time is now.
Here’s an overview of the most popular pricing plans:
- Ensures price stability and predictability in your energy management decisions.
- Secures your rate on the day you choose to enroll in the plan. You’re in control of the price you pay.
- Protects against unexpected and costly price increases.
- Rate fluctuates monthly based on open-market natural gas prices.
- Maintains the possibility to capitalize on dips in the market and realize the lowest possible cost.
- Does not allow for natural gas price certainty.
- What is the difference between fixed- and variable-rate plans?
- How do I enroll in an IGS Energy program?
- What are the products that IGS Energy offers for my home?