Your Virginia natural gas options
As an independent energy supplier, IGS Energy supplies residential natural gas to Chesapeake, Harrisonburg, Lynchburg, Portsmouth, Richmond, and Suffolk, located in Virginia state. If you are a resident in one of these cities, you are able to choose the natural gas plan that best meets your needs. Our natural gas plans include:
- Fixed Rate: Stable and predictable energy costs, for the entire term length.
- Variable Rate: Capped gas rates that change monthly based on market conditions.
Virginia energy quick facts
- The majority of Virginia households use electricity to heat their homes (55%) rather than natural gas (35%).
- The seaport at Norfolk, Virginia processed more than 38% of all U.S. coal exports in 2012.
- The average electricity consumption in Virginia is higher than the national average, but similar to states where electricity is the most common heating fuel.
Your trusted energy advisor
IGS Energy is a proud supplier of natural gas to Virginia residents. We are experts at purchasing natural gas and work hard to provide Virginia customers great options to meet their needs. You can rely on our exceptional customer service to help you make smart energy choices.Go to top