What is an HEC?
Home Energy Consultants are your go-to source of information on all the energy rates, products, and services that IGS Energy has to offer. If you have questions about your bill, how energy suppliers and utilities work together, or would like expert advice on what options best fit your individualized needs, our Home Energy Consultants are here for you – whether at your door, over the phone or via email.
All of our Home Energy Consultants have been background checked, drug tested and have been through comprehensive energy training to provide you with the best information for your family.
Get Help Switching Energy Suppliers.
If you’re considering switching energy suppliers, a Home Energy Consultant is your trusted expert. The Home Energy Consultants at IGS Energy are ready to help you explore your product options, compare gas and electricity rates, choose the right energy plan, and more. If you’re ready to switch energy suppliers or just want to learn more about your options, our consultants are ready to guide you through each step of the process.
Questions your consultant can help you answer:
- Is a fixed or variable rate better for my home based on my usage?
- Will my bill change when I choose IGS Energy to supply my energy?
- Are there green energy or renewable energy options available in my area?
- What kinds of natural gas and electricity terms does IGS Energy offer?
- How does a utility line protection plan work?
- Does IGS Energy have any type of rewards program?