Pennsylvania’s trusted energy partner
An energy expert serving Pennsylvania businesses
IGS Energy supplies both electricity and natural gas to business owners in Pennsylvania. Whether you’re a small or large business owner, you can count on us to design unique solutions to meet your energy goals and challenges. We have the flexibility to price your energy to your needs and can help determine whether a variable rate, a fixed rate, or a mix of the two would be best for your business.
Electricity and natural gas
We supply electricity and natural gas to businesses that are served by the following Pennsylvania utilities:
- First Energy MetEd
- First Energy Penelec
- First Energy Penn Power
- First Energy West Penn Power
- Philadelphia Electric & Gas Co.
- Pennsylvania Power & Light
- Columbia Gas of Pennsylvania
- National Fuel Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Electric & Gas
- People’s Natural Gas
Regulatory and Energy News
Pennsylvania energy quick facts
- Renewable energy comprised 4% of the state’s net electricity generation in 2014.
- In 2014, Pennsylvania’s annual gross natural gas production exceeded 4 trillion cubic feet – double their production in 2012 – making the state the second largest natural gas producer in the nation.
- Pennsylvania is the only state to produce anthracite coal, which has a greater heat value as compared to other types of coal.
Rest assured…we’ve got Pennsylvania commercial customers covered
When you partner with IGS Energy, you get more than just a customized rate. You get the peace of mind of knowing you’re in great hands. We work hard to provide Pennsylvania business owners with solutions to help them better manage their energy costs. As our customer, you can expect:
- Unmatched energy expertise
- Clear and accurate billing
- No hidden fees