Natural gas emits nearly 90,000 fewer pounds of carbon dioxide per billion British thermal units (Btu) than coal—that’s equal to the yearly CO2 emissions of over 9 average-sized cars. Read more about why natural gas is the cleanest fuel.
When top businesses decide to invest in a single idea, products, services, and institutions usually follow. Businesses are making an important decision to invest in energy efficiency.
Maybe you’ve looked into green energy for the environment, but there’s so much more to it than that. So what is green energy’s impact on the world , apart from the environmental benefits?
- How Much Electricity Do My Home Appliances Use?
- 4 Ways to Conserve Energy at Home
- 7 Ways to Conserve Energy at Home This Holiday Season
- How to Use Less Natural Gas and Save on Your Bill This Winter
- What Are the Benefits of Natural Gas Over Other Energy Sources?
- Lessons Learned from the Most Energy-Efficient Companies
- 4 Myths About Business Energy Efficiency
- How Do I Reduce My Business Energy Bills?
- 6 New Sustainable Business Practices
- What Are the Benefits of Green Energy?
- 9 Things You Didn’t Know About Green Energy
- Why Go Green: The Economic and Environmental Benefits
- Sustainable Vs. Renewable Energy
- Types of Renewable Energy
- Solar Financing Options: Lease, Cash, or Power Purchase Agreement?
- Solar Industry Overview
- 5 Solar Innovations That Could Change the Future
- How do Solar Panels Work in Shade or Bad Weather
- 8 Solar Gadgets to Improve Your Life
- How to Maintain Your Residential Solar Panels
- Solar Job Growth
Welcome to IGS Energy
Get ready to change the world
After 25+ years in the energy industry, we understand that smart energy management can change the world for the better, especially as the energy landscape evolves by adding new technologies, and as new regulations are added to the marketplace. Empowerment of consumers to make their own decisions on how to best manage their energy resources is essential to creating this change. As one of America’s leading independent energy suppliers advocating for the consumer, we feel we have a unique opportunity to help.
By providing education, support, and competitive rates on natural gas and electricity supply, we are creating a chance for consumers to engage. We are also working towards a better energy future through other initiatives like: solar power; commercial and industrial energy supply; green energy options; home protection products; compressed natural gas (CNG) stations and fleet vehicles; and alternate forms of power generation like combined heat and power (CHP).