- Corpus Christi
- Fort Worth
IGS Energy is your trusted energy advisor
For nearly 30 years, IGS Energy has been an advocate for change in the energy industry, seeking positive change in the way we manage and consume energy resources. Today, more than 1,000,000 people across the nation trust IGS Energy to supply their natural gas and electricity, and rely on us to help them make smart energy decisions.
As one of the nation’s largest independent energy suppliers, we work hard to provide Texas customers with great electricity rates and exceptional customer service, offering fixed rate and variable rate options.
If you prefer stable and predictable energy costs, a fixed rate plan might be for you. With a fixed rate, you have peace of mind knowing that if energy rates go up, yours won’t. If you would like to take advantage of competitive variable rates in the Texas energy market, you can enroll in a variable rate plan.
You may also choose to enroll in our go green™ electricity product, giving you an easy and affordable way to support an energy initiative that embraces all forms of domestic energy production, while expanding existing conservation efforts.
- Permission for a credit check, which can be conveniently completed online on our SSL-secured website
- A deposit in the amount of $300, returnable at the end of the contract term
- A proof of exemption form for qualified customers
Protect your home and budget with IGS Home Warranty
Your home’s lines, pipes, and wires, and your water heater and HVAC systems work hard to keep your home comfortable. Over time, those systems can fail from normal use. Most homeowners insurance policies won’t cover those damages, which means you’re on the hook for potentially costly repairs and replacements.
Protect your home and your budget with a home warranty plan from IGS Home Warranty.
Texas energy quick facts
- As of January 2017, the 29 petroleum refineries in Texas were able to process more than 5.6 million barrels of crude oil per day and accounted for 30% of total U.S. refining capacity.
- Texas leads the nation in wind-powered generation capacity with over 21,450 megawatts.
- The average annual electricity cost per Texas household is $1,801, among the highest in the nation.