Your Michigan natural gas options
IGS Energy offers residential energy services in Ann Arbor, Detroit, Grand Rapids, Lansing, Sterling Heights, and Warren, located in Michigan state. Residents in those cities have the power to choose between enrolling in a fixed and a variable rate energy plan. By enrolling in a fixed rate energy plan, your energy costs will be more predictable and not be affected by fluctuations in the energy market. Enrolling in a variable rate energy plan will allow you to take advantage of competitive variable rates in the energy market.
We also offer home protection plans in Michigan that cover repairs for the following services:
- Inside and outside utility lines
- HVAC systems and water heater
Michigan energy quick facts
- Michigan’s 19 million acres of forest land creates significant biomass fuel, accounting for 42% of renewable net electricity generation in 2013.
- Energy use for space heating in Michigan homes is 14% higher than the national average.
- In 2012, Michigan had 1.1 trillion cubic feet of underground natural gas storage—more than any other state.
Your trusted energy advisor
- IGS Energy is a proud supplier and energy advisor to customers in Michigan. As one of the nation’s largest independent energy suppliers, we work hard to provide Michigan residents energy rates to fit their needs. You can rely on us to help you make smart energy decisions.