Your New York electricity and natural gas options
IGS Energy provides electric and natural gas services to New York residents. We offer the following energy plans:
- Fixed Rate: If you elect to enroll in this energy plan, your rates will remain constant for the duration of your term.
- Variable Rate: If you elect to enroll in this energy plan, your energy rate changes based on market conditions.
- New York residents can also enroll in our go green™ electricity plan, an easy and affordable way to support renewable energy.
We also offer Home Protection plans to give you peace of mind. When you enroll in a protection plan, you gain valuable coverage on your inside and outside utility lines, HVAC systems, and water heater.Go to top
New York energy quick facts
- The hydroelectric power plant in Niagara Falls is the fourth largest in the U.S.
- More than 53% of New York households use individual window or wall air conditioning units.
- In 2013, 23% of New York’s electricity generation came from renewable energy resources.
Your trusted energy advisor
IGS Energy has been an advocate for change in the energy industry for more than 25 years. We are proud to offer our energy services to New York residents and work hard to provide you with smart energy choices and rates to fit your needs.Go to top